Sunday, October 23, 2005

Minipoll Results

Well folk, I think it's time to stop being so nasty to Pete. He took a bit of a kicking last week and now the Minipoll results show that 89% of you who voted thought that his T-shirts of late have been, well quite simply, rubbish. 11% voted for Nick, with no votes for Brian. To be fair though, I believe that Pete did vote for himself last week.

Anyway, on with a new poll. This week we want to know how much time you waste on our website (we already know how much time we waste). Do you visit our website daily, a few times a week or less than once a week? Or are you a first time visitor?

Vote now!

P.S. To try and lure more poor suckers to our website via Google here are the top 15 search queries last week: Sea turtle, Daniel Craig, Domino Harvey, refco, Sienna Miller, Powerball, ipod video, Steelers, sweetest day, James Bond, Yon Kippur, Keira Knightley, Pumkin Carving, Notre Dame, Ricky Martin. Hmmm... no sex?

1 Comments:

Blogger Alan said...

As far as I know Google does not currently index blogs. I think however that they were considering starting to do this. I might be wrong however.

Also remember that Google ranks pages by how many other sites link to your site. That might be difficult to improve drastically. (My blog links to you blog, but I'm sure that's not much help)

6:31 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home