Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Day 42 - Board to Tears?

As you will see from the results of the minipoll in the left hand column boredom appears to be a problem with 76% of voters feeling that T-Shirt Wars is a bit tired now. In addition with Pete slipping further and further behind his enthusiasm also seems to be waning with even the judges feeling that he was “flagging in T-Shirt Wars enegy”, as demonstrated by the fact that he could hardly be bothered to take his jumper of and tried to show his entry today by simply lifting it in a half-hearted manner.

But how can this be? The tension is a high as ever with Brian and I exchanging the lead on an almost daily basis and a palpable feeling that one of us could run out of ammo at any day. Despite this the standard of threads seems to be higher at the moment than it was earlier in the competition.

Well today there was a bit if a board-riding theme with Brian sporting a grey Quicksilver number acquired at the recent ATS conference in San Diego. I had a snow-boarding inspired green 4 square one with 4 snow filled squares on the front. Pete had deviated from the theme with a pseudo-yo-sushi-sumo design.

Lab 301 spoke and the word was thus; Nick first, Brian second and Pete third. The “understated simplicity” of mine won favour. Brain appeared to be penalised due to the (presumably Pete induced) weariness of O’Neill and Quicksilver brands present in lab 301. Pete’s lack of vim and vigour seemed to have dragged him down.

As you know there is no play for the rest of this week but don’t forget Thursday is you last chance to bid on the stunning T-Shirt in the Charity Auction. Own a part of the Legend!




4 Comments:

Blogger Panda's Ass said...

I would like to point out that 22 of the 25 votes claiming that T-Shirt Wars is 'a bit tired now', came in a 2 minute period this evening from the same computer. A further vote came in from said computer a mere 30 minutes later - presumably for good luck?! A case of vote-rigging?

11:56 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay MonkeyMagic, I don't know if you can help me, but I think maybe you will understand. I see all this crazy blog spam everywhere (I see some here) and I'm wondering if you know how we can stop it. I just have a site about surfing rash guards, and I can't even go find information on surfing rash guards without having to filter through all the junk. My blog gets totally bombarded with this rediculously spam. I hope you're not as frustrated as my self. Anyway, good luck with your blog, and let me know if you have any ideas...

Thanks.

10:48 am GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://lqzzntln.com/vzkt/wzox.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://irkfvcke.com/lopl/qjtw.html]Cool site[/url]

8:16 pm GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://lqzzntln.com/vzkt/wzox.html | http://gnoxhmyl.com/ogsx/limg.html

8:17 pm GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home