Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Day 35 - Flatliners

As you will see from the Trend Graph Brian and I are both Flatliners. And no I don't mean Julia Roberts and Kiefer Sutherland (you choose who is who). Including today Brian has scored nothing for the past 4 days and I am following suit, having flatlined for the past 2 days.

As Brian mentioned yesterday things have become interesting since Pete ran out of T-Shirts and started playing his high quality numbers again.

Well today Brian and I decided to fight back with what little we had left in our arsenal. Unfortunately we both seem to be all out of Big Guns. I used a T-Shirt that I have acquired since play commenced - something which is allowed proved it is within normal buying habits. And I think one can't argue when it came free with a computer game I bought (if you don't know the game from looking at it then it probably won't mean much to you). Suffice to say I didn't feel it would be in my advantage to point this out to lab 405 prior to judging. Brian pulled out one with a psuedo-tie dyed palm tree on it (the second in his tree trilogy he tells us) feeling that it would please the judges in 405.

As you will have noticed from my opening paragraph it didn't really work out for Brian and I. Pete's diesel number pulled into first place leaving me in a fairly academic second and Brian third (they really didn't go for the palm tree - apparently the pocket was a significant flaw). The final score - Pete 1.5, Nick 0, Brian 0.

If Brian and I carry on this way we will soon be too far gone for even Nelson to shock us back to life.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home